Many of us, get so, hung – up, on those aspects of our lives, which we might, be, somewhat, disappointed, or displeased – with, we tend to overlook, the entire entity, or WHOLE self, which includes, positives, and negatives, and, everything, in – between! If, instead of, proceeding, concerned about perceived – negatives, wouldn’t it make more sense, to focus on becoming the best, we might be? In order to have a chance to do, this, requires a significant degree of objective introspection, and thoroughly, conducting, a check – up, from the neck – up! With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it matters.
1. Wants/ wishes; why; what: Thoroughly, consider what you want, and wish for, and, whether it is, your personal desire, or, are you, simply, trying to fit – in, with the crowd! What are you seeking, and what do you perceive, and why are these things, apparently, a personal priority? Are your perceived priorities, helpful, in creating a sense of personal fulfillment, and happiness?
2. Help/ helpful; healing; head/ heart: Consider, what you need, which might be, most helpful, to you, and, how you might, help yourself, to the best, of your ability! Doesn’t it make sense, to proceed, in a manner, which is healing, and heals, your soul, as well as you can? To achieve this, requires, aligning your logical and emotional components, optimally, in a head/ heart balance!
3. Optimal; options; opportunities; open – mind: Instead of settling for good – enough, and/ or, the same – old, same – old, strive for achieving the optimal set of conditions and circumstances, etc! Consider, various options and alternatives, thoroughly, and attempt to take advantage of the finest opportunities, proceeding, with an open – mind, attempting to proceed, thinking, outside – the – box!
4. Listen; learn; likes/ loves: How do you consider, and evaluate, your true, personal, likes, and what you really, love, and why? Don’t try to, reinvent – the – wheel, and attempt to effectively, listen, and learn, from every conversation and experience, in order to proceed, more wisely, using better judgment, etc!
5. Energy/ energize; emphasis; enrich; endurance; ethics; excellence: Instead of settling for good – enough, force yourself to demand the utmost degree of your personal excellence! Use your energy, effectively, in order to energize your entire existence! Place your emphasis, where it might be able to personally, enrich you, in areas, which are most important, such as happiness, self – satisfaction, and personal fulfillment, etc! Never abandon your absolute commitment to the finest ethics, and focusing, on being, the best, you can become!
It may not be easy, but, doesn’t it make sense, to attempt to look deeply, and introspectively, in order to determine, the WHOLE, you, and how to address areas of weakness, while successfully, using every strength? Are you, truly, interested, in better, knowing, and understanding, yourself?